About This Blog
This blog is intended as a gathering place for newly born-again Christians of all ages who want to embrace their Little-Kid-ness as part of their spiritual journey in Christ.
My hope is that it will be like a spiritual playground for born-again Little Kids of any age (like me), to meet one another, explore this awesome new relationship with Jesus together, bring our friends, share our wonderment, share our questions & curiosity & joy, and be there with and for one another in the unique way that only Little Kids can do.
Of course only God knows what will actually become of this blog. May His will be done!
I’m a brand new born-again Christian and GodChild is my blog. I live in the northern US in a state that borders Canada. I attend a nondenominational Evangelical church, accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, believe there is only one God manifest as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and I believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God. I absolutely know that I don’t have all the answers. This blog is mine alone and is not a ministry of my church. I work at a full time secular job unrelated either to my church or to this blog.
I welcome and invite your thoughts and comments. Always. That said, like any good playground there are a few playground rules.
- All comments are moderated and appear only after I have reviewed and released them.
- I promise you that I will never censor anything you say just because you disagree with me or your experience is different from mine.
- Grown-up worldly me was not born yesterday, and knows that the worldly realm does contain bullies and scammers and other evil-doers who sometimes find their way to unmoderated internet forums and take pleasure in disrupting them.
- The aim of moderation is to keep this spiritual playground a safe place for spiritual little kids, not to prevent any of us from exploring and speaking truth.
- Comments seeking to dissuade others from following Christ will be deleted.
- Comments intended to market or sell products and services will usually be deleted unless I see a clear and over-riding reason not to.
- Racism and bigotry are contrary to God’s will and are not welcome here.
- Don’t impersonate somebody else when you post here.
- Don’t post gossip or slanderous things about others, or about your church, your employer, your politicians, your Pastor, etc. If you need to talk about something bad that happened to you that’s okay, but please make sure that nothing you say makes it possible for anonymous readers to identify specific people or organizations that you say have engaged in wrongdoing.
- In general, remember that what you post here is public and may remain on the internet for a long time, even after this Blog goes away. Please stay safe and use care in deciding whether to post personal information about yourself that isn’t anonymous.
If you have any other questions about this forum by all means contact me and ask!