Oh my goodness Moreblessing – I am so in awe of your inspired blog! … I’m totally humbled and completely blown away by your nominations and majorly daunted that you even thought of my Blog for this unexpected shout-out. I only hope I am Blog-savvy enough to be able to follow the instructions…
To those I have nominated, first see the bottom of this page.
Rules for Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Rules for the Outstanding Blogger Award:
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
My Answers to the Questions from Moreblessing:
1. What do you think about the state of our world right now?
If you would have asked me this a year ago I would have said it’s hopeless and depressing, and seems to be getting worse every day. Today I see the world filled with hope and opportunity for each of God’s carefully created People to escape the clutches of Satan into the Freedom and Love of God’s eternal Kingdom.
2. In your understanding, what does the world need right now?
3. Who are you?
A Child of God, still figuring out what that means.
4. How much does everything matter to you, if anything at all? The universe as a whole.
It matters a great deal to me. It is all God’s Creation. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, not just the Heavens. Or to put it another way, it’s the only universe we’ve got. How could it not matter?
5. What have you been wanting to say but no one has bothered to ask?
LOL. I’m a Blogger. Not having been asked has never prevented me from saying something I wanted to say!
6. Life or death? Why?
Life. More specifically, Eternal life. Because: God.
7. Share a current fav thing you’re doing? Or a meme. Or both.
Pandemic isolation. Seriously! As a person who needs to isolate myself from any exposure to the pandemic virus, I view this period of isolation as a Blessing from God, a once-in-a-lifetime spiritual retreat, an opportunity I otherwise never might have had to live simply and focus my undivided time and attention on developing a relationship with Him.
My Questions for those I’ve nominated (I think the Sunshine Blogger instructions say I need to ask 11 questions):
- What is the most important thing you want people to know about you?
- What is the next most important thing you want people to know about you?
- Why do you Blog?
- What brings you joy?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- If you had an apprentice what would you want them to learn from you?
- If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be?
- If you were to be granted one talent or ability you don’t have now, what would it be?
- What will you do differently tomorrow from how you did it today?
- How will the world be different tomorrow from how it was today?
- Do you find it annoying to answer lists of questions like this?
- Jennifer Arimborgo Feeding on Jesus
- Melissa Halliman A Minute WIth Melissa
- Lydia Kenney The Christian Joy
- Marianne, Olivia, Maddie, Victoria, Aimee, and Hayley She of Faith
- Marty & Sandy Boller The Contemplative Activist
- Tim Farley Shaped by the Word
- Mark Jerde Lift Up Your Eyes
- Crissy Walking by Faith
- Gerri Honey Seeking Mom
- Rain African Gospel Lyrics
- Marcus Lynn Small Town Pastor
Wishing a glorious day to all.